Got plans to move to the third largest city in Dallas County? Well, we can help get you there. Here at Luke’s Moving Services, we pride ourselves on our affordable rates, friendly service, wide service area and commitment to customer satisfaction. We work in Garland a lot, so we’re familiar with the neighborhoods here, whether you choose to settle down in Firewheel Estates, Greens Estates, Club Creek or Buckingham North.
When you have the support of our fully licensed and insured moving company on your side, you know you’re getting the attention to detail that you deserve. With vast experience in all kinds of moves in and around Garland, you will have confidence that our movers will arrive on time with a friendly smile, all the while treating your belongings like they were our own.
Services in Garland TX
From local to long-distance moves, we have you covered here at Luke’s. Whether you have a large piano to move and don’t want to tweak your neck, or you want to leave the packing of your valuable antiques up to us, don’t hesitate to tell us what you need.
Our team offers these comprehensive services in Garland, the 12th most populous city in the state:
What to Know About Garland
Let’s assist you in your decision to move to Garland with some fun facts about the city.
- Colleges near Garland include University of Texas at Dallas, Southern Methodist University, and University of Dallas.
- Top employers in Garland include City of Garland, Kraft Heinz Company, Sherwin Williams, U.S. Food Service and Andersen Windows.
- Top medical centers in Garland include Cumbre Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Emergency Hospital and Cancer Center Associates.
- Garland is served by the Garland Independent School District.
- The cost of living here is four percent higher than the national average.
- The average home price in Garland is $325,000.
Contact Luke’s Moving Services